STOQ-Scienza, Teologia e la Questione Ontologica
Fede e ragione sono come due ali con le quali lo spirito umano s'innalza alla contemplazione della verità (Fides et Ratio, 1)
- Sala Stampa
Presentation of the STOQ Project at Lateran by Cardinal Camillo Ruini, Vicar of the Pope
Text of the Card. Camillo Ruini Lecture, "Humanism and Science: an Indispensable Synthesis for the Third Millennium", at the Workshop for the Presentation of the STOQ Project in the Pontifical Lateran University. Vatican City, May 12th, 2003:
Articles of "Il Sole 24 Ore", National Economic Newspaper on the STOQ Project at the Lateran
- Text of the article, "Ontology as a Touchstone", published by Il Sole 24 Ore National Newspaper (the most diffused European economic newspaper) about the STOQ Project and the relevance of the formal ontology research program in it [Il Sole 24 Ore, Sunday Edition, May 11th, 2003, p.35]:
- Text of the article, "Ontology between Science and Faith", signed by Camillo Ruini, published by Il Sole 24 Ore National Newspaper (the most diffused European economic newspaper). [Il Sole 24 Ore, Sunday Edition, May 18th, 2003, p.34]:
"A New Anthropology for the Third Millennium".
Some Contributions for the Years 2006-7 on: 'Intentionality and the Mind-Body Problem'
- "Intentionality and Foundations of Logic", by Gianfranco Basti, Lateran University.
- "Non-linear Brain Dynamics and Intentionality", by Walter Freeman, University of Berkeley.
- "Edith Stein's Anthropology: the Degrees of the Spirit", by Angela Ales-Bello, Lateran University.
- "Ancient Wisdom and New Cybernetics for a New Anthropology", by Pietro A. Giustini & Flavia Marcacci, Lateran University.
- "The Optimism from a Christian Philosophy of Man. Etienne Gilson and Cornelio Fabro", by Roberto Di Ceglie, Lateran University.
- "The Mind-Body Problem and Empathy. Remarks on an Anthropological Phenomenology", by Patrizia Manganaro, Lateran University.