STOQ-Science,Theology and the Ontological Quest
Faith and reason are like two wings by which the human spirit rises to the contemplation of truth (Fides et Ratio, 1)
Other Downloadable Documents
If you do not have Acrobat Reader® for reading *.pdf files, download the freeware version of it:
- Press Room
Presentation of the STOQ Project at Lateran by Cardinal Camillo Ruini, Vicar of the Pope
Text of the Card. Camillo Ruini Lecture, "Humanism and Science: an Indispensable Synthesis for the Third Millennium", at the Workshop for the Presentation of the STOQ Project in the Pontifical Lateran University. Vatican City, May 12th, 2003:
Articles of "Il Sole 24 Ore", National Economic Newspaper on the STOQ Project at the Lateran
- Text of the article, "Ontology as a Touchstone", published by Il Sole 24 Ore National Newspaper (the most diffused European economic newspaper) about the STOQ Project and the relevance of the formal ontology research program in it [Il Sole 24 Ore, Sunday Edition, May 11th, 2003, p.35]:
- Text of the article, "Ontology between Science and Faith", signed by Camillo Ruini, published by Il Sole 24 Ore National Newspaper (the most diffused European economic newspaper). [Il Sole 24 Ore, Sunday Edition, May 18th, 2003, p.34]:
"A New Anthropology for the Third Millennium".
Some Contributions for the Years 2006-7 on: 'Intentionality and the Mind-Body Problem'
- "Intentionality and Foundations of Logic", by Gianfranco Basti, Lateran University.
- "Non-linear Brain Dynamics and Intentionality", by Walter Freeman, University of Berkeley.
- "Edith Stein's Anthropology: the Degrees of the Spirit", by Angela Ales-Bello, Lateran University.
- "The Optimism from a Christian Philosophy of Man. Etienne Gilson and Cornelio Fabro", by Roberto Di Ceglie, Lateran University.
- "The Mind-Body Problem and Empathy. Remarks on an Anthropological Phenomenology", by Patrizia Manganaro, Lateran University.